Calla is 8 weeks old now, and things are going swimmingly. She had her 8 week checkup today, which means that she got several shots. So far, she is handling it fine. I suppose she will run a fever and have some pain, but we have infant Tylenol, so that should be OK. Today, Calla weighs 9 lbs and is 23 3/4 inches long, putting her firmly in the tall (70th percentile) and thin (20th percentile) category. Who could have guessed?
I haven't posted a lot of videos lately, as my video website has been a bit crabby. I am hoping that they fix it soon, and meanwhile exploring other options.
I haven't posted a lot of videos lately, as my video website has been a bit crabby. I am hoping that they fix it soon, and meanwhile exploring other options.

Calla Grace is always in motion
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


No comments:
Post a Comment